ORDERING CLIP BRACELETS
- All of our bracelets are custom made for you in your size so it is important to get the size correctly from the beginning. We know that people enjoy their bracelets in different ways, fitting loosely or tightly and so sometimes just using measurements will not tell the whole story about size. Best way to get it right? We will need to have one of your bracelets as a model. It should be comparable in styling (clip bracelet for a clip bracelet) and then it will be perfect.
- We do know this may be very inconvenient.
- Another way to get the size right is to take a soft tape measure and measure your wrist. Hold the tape snuggly but not tightly. If you like you can use a string and then measure the string along a ruler.
- GIFT BOX: Your order will automatically be shipped in a gift box. The jewelry piece will also be in a small zip lock bag in the box, which will aid in keeping the piece well cared for after use.
- If you do order multiple items we will ship with a gift box for each so if you do not need a box for each items just include a notation with your order.
- CAN'T DECIDE?: When you are unsure you can always send a Gift Card. Please see the tab in the Menu
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
- SQUARE: We use Square as our credit card processor which is easy and secure and allows for a tax exempt sale.
- METHOD: We ship via the United States Postal Service, First class only to locations within the United States.
- TRACKING: All items will have tracking and you will receive the tracking number upon shipping.
- SECURITY: If you have a vulnerable mailbox please let us know. Delivery is considered complete when it arrives in your mailbox.
- FURTHER SECURITY : We may opt to ship certain items of higher value requiring a authorized signature on your end and will discuss this when you place the order. With secured mail boxes it may not be needed. We can get that information from you when your order is processed.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM?
- DESCRIPTIONS: Before Ordering- We make every effort to indicate size in our descriptions but as items are made individually by hand please consider that they will vary slightly. An item listed as 5/8" of an inch may actually measure an 1.8" smaller or tad larger. Please contact us if you have a question.
- STONE COLORS: Before Ordering- Depending on your monitor and photography a stone may appear slightly lighter or darker in reality. If you would like the darkest amethyst or garnet available for example please state so we will do our very best to set it. Our stones are fine quality but they are natural materials and have their own "personalities". Please contact us if you have a question.
- WE WILL MAKE EACH ITEM FOR YOU: Custom Orders and items on inventory are actually the same. When you order from us we make the item for you so each item is indeed custom made unless otherwise stated as with *ONE OF A KIND pieces. Please see the definition below. Our website program lists inventory but that is solely to avoid back order messages. Please know that we are a very small company unlike other web non artisan businesses that stock machine made or imported products in bulk with large mark ups.
- RETURN FOR REFUND: We do understand that shopping online can be a little difficult I you are unfamiliar with the artists work and that big manufacturers encourage buying many items by suggesting buying, trying items on and free returns. Shopping with artists and craftsmen is a bit different than buying from a big conglomerate with mass produced items as each item is unique and made for you by hand. You can always return your purchase with a small 10% restocking fee and we will credit your card with the balance. This covers some of our time spent on making your piece of jewelry. Of course if you feel the piece is not as shown or you are dissatisfied in some way please contact us. We are easy to get along with.
- EXCHANGES: There is no restocking fee for exchanges.
- *ONE OF A KIND* PIECES: There is no restocking fee for One of A Kind piece. These are generally not custom made items and are fully refundable minus shipping costs. To determine which items fall in this description please go to the Category: ONE OF A KINDS. Please contact us if you have questions before ordering.
- TIME FRAME: If for any reason you would like to return your unworn item in its original condition for an exchange, credit or refund PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST via email within 7 days of receipt and we can begin the process with you.
- GIFT TIME FRAME: To accommodate gift givers and receivers, exchanges are allowed within 30 days on items in their original condition, OR by January 15th for holiday gifts. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST .
- REFUNDS FOR ITEMS SHIPPED FREE Items that were shipped free to you at our cost: Refund amount will be in the form of the original method of payment to the purchaser, less our shipping costs except in special return cases. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your return credit will be processed when we receive the item therefore it is imperative for your protection you ship with tracking (USPS First Class is perfect) and that on higher priced items you ship your return insured and with an authorized signature needed on our end for either Ron Cravens or Rose Cravens.
- Contact email@example.com